10 Great Reasons to Travel with Big Life Safari a locally owned safari company
1.We specialize ONLY in Africa While many companies offer trips all over the world our work is focused only on Africa. This has enabled us to become experts in designing African safaris, foster close relationships within the industry and benefit from special pricing on the trips we feature. Our insider knowledge of Africa is unsurpassed. We know Africa like our fingertips
2.Award winning CUSTOMIZED travel planning We pioneered customized safari travel in East Africa. After 15 years it was thrilling to have East Africa Luxury Experience select a smaller, bespoke company in East Africa.The prestigious recognition landed us in the “world’s best safari outfitter” category and is testament to our excellent customer service and expert knowledge
3. One of the world’s top Travel Specialists We offer first hand, unbiased advice. All of our tour consultants live and breath Africa. Every year tee do site Inspection of product knowledge, so there is always someone who has been where you are going! 100% Testified
4. Affordable independent and private safaris Many people expect private and independent safaris to be very expensive, but our clients are delighted to discover that they do not have to join a group of strangers in order to afford a great customized safari. Independent travel has never been easier.
5. Value-added adventure! Offering safari trips to over 7 African countries, there are hundreds of parks and game reserves, safari activities and a wide range of accommodations to choose from. We do not have to tie you into one line of properties and destination. Rather we match the ones to best fit your travel style with exclusive access to some of the best guides in the region
6. Sustainable tourism and eco conservation We have whole-heartedly promoted local guides, eco accommodations and community projects that are supporting the merits of low-impact travel and the survival of habitats. Over 15 years of creating life-changing programs
7. Safari trips with a purpose Our award winning travel planning is based on more than game viewing; there is purpose to making a difference! We are very involved in many African communities, giving back to conservation projects, and supporting guides at grass roots level. At the community level we assist student education through funding of scholarships. For conservation, a percentage of bookings revenue in a variety of camps goes to supporting local projects. And we run and support guide initiatives recognizing wildlife naturalists who excel at the highest level. Because of our involvement, we were awarded the Tanzania Tour Operator Humanitarian Award by the Tanzania Tourist Board.
8. Our In-House air department Our IATA/ARC in-house air department completes the planning process with flight arrangements. By booking your air with us, we can assist if flights are changed or cancelled. And should there be a travel emergency, we can be reached 24/7.
9. Our clients come back for more! Over 70% of our business is repeat clients and referrals! What a testament to the quality of our services, and of course, the incredible beauty and wildlife of Africa!
10 24hrs Customer service! And our utmost value is in how we come to the rescue 24/7, should anything go wrong